Monday, September 21, 2009

I wonder if James is going to be particular about things? He wants things to be put in their right place. He wants his clothes on....he says "pants on" and "shoes on" "socks on" etc. He gets VERY upset when he wanted to put the lid on his sippy cup. The other day I just placed it on top and he went crazy screaming and crying.

I am trying to be more motivated to get our memories down. I want to savor and capture as much of this time as I can. I also want my kids to know my thoughts about them and what they did growing up.

When I got back from my scraptastic weekend, helen was more mommy than usual. James ran to me and gave me hugs and kisses. He started saying "I love you too, Mommy." That MELTS my heart! Love that.

Helen is better about me tucking her in and getting her up. I am trying to take my time and not rush her. last week she told me that Daddy stays longer when he tucks her. She said that I make better art but he is better at stories.....tell me something new. Actually Daddy is pretty awesome at art too, if you can get him to do it.