Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Helen wants to keep tabs on who tucked her in last. She asks me several times throughout the day who tucked her in last night. We have started switching off each night with each kid. She loves her daddy's stories (who wouldnt) and wants them everynight. As a result, I get the shaft. I am totally second or third string and I am dealing with that. We have several games she likes. I tickle her and she calls me daddy, then I say Im not daddy and tickle her under her chin and she goes crazy. We also pretend that a monster, or step sister, or step mother is coming and she hides under the covers while I make up a story about where she went. She laughs and I pretend to cover it up with my laughs.

James didnt take a nap today and was sooo grumpy. We sent him to bed early....7:30.

Damon worked late with the robots/legos and is tired. I made shrimp creole in the oven, he likes that.

Dad has stomach flu or something. He goes to the dr tomorow. We'll see.