There are many first in the past few days. For Helen: she said "make-up" for the first time the other day. She was putting on chapstick. I asked her where she heard that, and she said her friends at school. She also told me "good night, mommy," without being prompt tonight.
James is really talking. He is starting to put three or four words together at time. He is also getting a bit more into the "threes", yet we think he isnt that bad. Some times you get mad and really scream NO. You can be pretty loud and stong spirited.
Helen and James went to a new jmping place tongiht. I was amazed at how well you played together. There was a little boat and of course, at first, there was a fight and some tears, then Helen had the great idea to share. James didnt want to at first, but he changed his mind and the rest of the night Helen would run over to the boat and yell for James to come ride it with her. It was so sweet.
You both still love your blankets.
Helen has started getting out of bed when she wakes up. She comes to get me in the morning. I am torn with teaching her to stay in bed and letting her wake me up. I am leaning toward letting her come get me in the morning. It will be soon enough that she goes straight for the TV without coming to get me....I better enjoy it while I can. She is so sweet and snuggly when she comes in. Then we go down and watch TV and she really wants to snuggle up.
