I noticed a little darkness in James' mouth yesterday, so I tried to brush his teeth really well yesterday. Then this morning at the amusement park, I saw it again and got him to let me look more closely. His right front tooth is turning black. We have no idea when he hit it, where or how. I have no memory of him smacking anything to speak of and he was with me all week. He is a tough little (not so little) guy. Guess he'll have one less tooth for a while.
Jacquin commented today that he has lost his baby fat. He is tall and lean. Looks like a young man. I cant believe my two year old looks like a kindergartner. NO FAIR
We went to the broadway musical of 101 Dalmations last night. The kids loved it, but it was torture for us.
Today is D's bday and we ate at Madam mam's. I made cinnimon rolls from scratch yesterday and today. Helen and I made Daddy cupcakes. I wore myself out. T-day was fun.
